Holley Sniper EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Master Kit - Classic Gold Finish
Holley Sniper 2 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Master Kit + Handheld Display - Classic Gold Finish
$1,159.95 Your Price
Starting at $102 a month with Learn More
- Bolt on 2300 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Supports up to 350HP with Two 100lb/hr Injectors
- Equipped with C4 / C6 Ford transmission kickdown lever as well as TH350, 400 and 700R4 provisions
- Accepts many common 5 1/8” OEM or aftermarket air cleaner assemblies
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Sniper EFI Software free to download which allows for realtime tuning
- Printable throttle body flange template included
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Max Horsepower Rating||350 Naturally Aspirated|
|Product Type||Sniper 2BBL EFI Kits|
- SNIPER EFI TO HOLLEY DUAL SYNC HARNESS$27.36Qty:
- Service Bosch LSU 4.9 Oxygen Sensor$102.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.