Holley Sniper EFI 4150 Super Sniper 650
650 HP Sniper EFI 4 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Kit + Handheld EFI Monitor - Black Ceramic Finish
$1,247.95 Your Price
Starting at $110 a month with Learn More
- 650 HP version features four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors
- Compatible with Draw-Thru or Blow-Thru forced induction applications
- User-friendly Boost Control with handheld adjustability
- Programmable Target Air Fuel Ratios per Boost level
- Advanced boost control is available via free Sniper EFI tuning software, including Boost vs RPM and Boost vs Time – Same popular boost control offered in Holley HP and Dominator EFI systems!
- 2.5 Bar MAP sensor included which safely works on applications up to 21.5 PSI
- Built-in Single stage progressive nitrous control
- Dry or Wet Nitrous Support
- Progressive or Non-Progressive control strategies
- Lean/Rich AFR Cutoff
- Time or RPM based Timing Retard and much more!
- Integrated ignition timing control for precise timing curves
- Programmable inputs and outputs
- Three Programmable 0-5V Sensor Inputs for Oil/Fuel/Dome or Nitrous Pressure Sensors
- Six Programmable Ground Outputs
- One +5v Reference Output - +5V Power Supply for 0-5v Sensors
- One Sensor Ground – Ground supply for 0-5v Sensors
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI) for N/A or Nitrous applications
- Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery-, Switched Ignition & RPM)
- High-Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine, and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak-free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- USB to CAN Communication cable included for easy laptop tuning of advanced controls
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds - (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 recommended)
- Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. Making Sniper EFI the perfect choice for carburetor to marine fuel injection conversions!
- A Flame Arrestor is REQUIRED for marine installations, such as part number, 720-1 or 720-13
- Compatible with Holley EFI analog gauges and electronic dashes
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Max Horsepower Rating||650 Forced Induction|
|Product Type||Sniper 4BBL TBI Kits|
- Available for Any Plumbing Situation And Many Custom Applications.$6.13Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.