Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit - Black Ceramic Finish
4 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Kit + Handheld EFI Monitor - Black Ceramic Finish
$999.95 Your Price
Starting at $88 a month with Learn More
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds - (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 is recommended)
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays.
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- Available in base & master kits (Master kits include complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8" Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, 12-920 Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank!)
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. Making Sniper EFI the perfect choice for carburetor to marine fuel injection conversions!
- A Flame Arrestor is REQUIRED for marine installations, such as part number, 720-1 or 720-13
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Coast Guard Approved||Yes|
|Flange Style||Dual Bolt Pattern|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Max Horsepower Rating||650 Naturally Aspirated|
|Product Type||Sniper 4BBL TBI Kits|
- Service Bosch LSU 4.9 Oxygen Sensor$106.95Qty:
- SNIPER EFI TO HOLLEY DUAL SYNC HARNESS$28.32Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
I have dual exhaust all the way back, would an "H" pipe work for this system, or can i just put the o2 sensor on one side? Aslo does the handheld programmer have to stay connected for the system to work?
By Jeremy P. on March 10, 2018AnswerYes, we recommend installing the O2 sensor 8-12" down stream of the header collector, before the H merge in your exhaust system. After you program the ECU with the handheld, and do the initial throttle position and IAC set procedure, you can disconnect the handheld from the ECU.
Can the Holley Sniper EFI control electric cooling fans? The fans would be an add on for a 1970 Mustang. Also, can the Sniper be programed to shut down the a/c compressor on full acceleration? Thanks. Rich Harden
By Richard H. on July 9, 2018AnswerGreat Question Richard, The answer is both. Here is a link to the instructions, check out page 17, it tells you what wires you will need to utilize for both functions. http://documents.holley.com/199r11031r.pdf
Will this fit on a Dodge 383engine?
By Chet W. on August 26, 2019AnswerThat question is hard to answer without knowing what year the engine is. That being said, if the engine has a 4150 Flange intake, then yes this Sniper EFI System will most certainly fit your application.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.