Holley Sniper EFI 4150 2x4 – Gold
$1,799.95 Your Price
Starting at $159 a month with Learn More
- Supports up to 1250 HP with Eight 100 Lb/Hr Injectors
- Internal MAP Sensor
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Built in Single stage progressive nitrous control
- Programmable Target Air Fuel Ratios & Ignition Timing per Boost level
- USB to CAN Communication cable included for easy laptop tuning
- Three Programmable 0-5V Sensor Inputs for Oil/Fuel/Dome or Nitrous Pressure Sensors
- One Sensor Ground – Ground supply for 0-5v Sensors
- Single Throttle body mounted ECU, with easy connections between the two throttle bodies – no extra boxes to mount
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Fits on intake manifolds with flange spacing as tight as 6.4375” center to center (Most Edelbrock Manifolds)
- Requires an external fuel pressure regulator: P/N 12-848 up to 800 HP, 12-851 for 1000+ HP
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Coast Guard Approved||Yes|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Max Horsepower Rating||1250 Forced Induction|
|Product Type||EFI System|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
Is there any Restrictions regarding the type of Camshaft that can be used w/ this Set-up? For instance would a Mid-range (2500 -7500 rpm) Camshaft w/ a High Duration/High Lift profile be able to work w/ this Kit? Would the Customer have to provide the Specs on their Camshaft as well as Stall Speed and Rear Axle Ratios? My understanding was that "High/Long" Duration Camshafts do not work well w/ these Self Learning EFI Kits. Please let me know. Thanks! Dino
By Dean K. on August 27, 2019AnswerAnything under 8" of vacuum at idle in gear might require some laptop tuning. However, the software is free to download. Go to this link and scroll down until you see " Sniper EFI Software " https://www.holley.com/support/resources/#Fuel_Injection
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.