Holley Sniper EFI 2GC Small Bore - Shiny Finish
Sniper EFI Conversion kit for 1955 to 1969 Chevrolet, Buick, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac vehicles that came with Rochester 2GC Small Bore Carbs.
$999.95 Your Price
Starting at $88 a month with Learn More
- Bolt on Rochester 2GC small bore two barrel carburetor replacement
- Installs directly to the factory Rochester 2GC small bore intake manifold, no adapter required
- Engineered to fit 1955-1969 GM vehicles that utilized the Rochester 2GC small bore carburetor
- Designed to fit most factory Rochester 2GC small bore air cleaner assemblies
- Universal throttle lever with TH350, 700R4 & 200-4R kick down provisions
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Not designed for Tri-Power installations.
- Supports up to 350HP with Two 100lb/hr Injectors
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control (with Holley Hyperspark, Holley Dual Sync or MSD Pro Billet distributors)
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.0" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Product Type||Sniper EFI 2GC Small Bore|
- Service Bosch LSU 4.9 Oxygen Sensor$106.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.