Holley Sniper EFI Quadrajet™ - Classic Gold Finish
Rochester Quadrajet™ (Q-Jet) 4-Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning System with Handheld EFI Controller - Classic Gold Finish
$1,249.96 Your Price
Starting at $110 a month with Learn More
- Designed to deliver the signature Rochester Roar at Wide Open Throttle!
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 500hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Transmission provisions on throttle lever for TH350/TH400 and 200R4/700R4
- Fits most stock Rochester Quadrajet™ (Q-Jet) air cleaners
- Brake Booster adapter included, if required
- Universal Throttle and transmission kickdown bracket included
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays.
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style Throttle Position Senser (TPS)/ and Idle Air Control (IAC) for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Requires external fuel pressure regulator, such as: 12-886 or 12-879
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Max Horsepower Rating||500 Naturally Aspirated|
|Product Type||Sniper 4BBL TBI Kits|
|Throttle Bore||1.375 Primary / 2.00 Secondary|
- SNIPER EFI TO HOLLEY DUAL SYNC HARNESS$25.95Qty:
- USB/CAN HARNESS$49.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.