Holley Sniper Stealth 4150 - Black Finish
4 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Kit + Handheld EFI Monitor - Black Finish
$1,149.95 Holleydays Price
Starting at $102 a month with Learn More
- Bolt on 4150 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- Includes high pressure fuel crossover line
- All of the wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover, for a completely stealth installation.
- Timed spark part for vacuum advanced distributors located under the front fuel bowl, for easy access to the distributor.
- Air entry is machined to fit most stock style air cleaners with air cleaner locator provisions.
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- External fuel pressure regulator required, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI, such as 12-886.
- Integrated ignition timing control
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Available in 3 finishes: Shiny, Black and coming soon, Gold
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Max Horsepower Rating||650 Naturally Aspirated|
|Model||4150 EFI Conversion Throttle Body|
- Service Bosch LSU 4.9 Oxygen Sensor$101.60Qty:
- SNIPER EFI TO HOLLEY DUAL SYNC HARNESS$26.90Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.