Inline Fuel Filter - Clearview - for carbureted applications - 10 PSI Max - Universal
Inline Fuel Filter - Clearview - for carbureted applications - 10 PSI Max - Universal, No hoses or clamps included.
$10.79 Your Price
- Quick Viewing Of Fuel Flow And Trapped Debris
- Chrome Plated Housing Ends
- 100 Micron Element For Maximum Fuel Flow
- Replaceable Washable Filter Element
- Easy No Hassle Type Installation
- Fits 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" Fuel Hoses
- Includes Hose Barb Fittings (6 pieces)
- Does Not Include Fuel Hose or Clamps
- When installing or replacing element, tighten metal fuel filter ends to 13 in-lb.
|Fuel System Type||Carburetor|
|Hose Barb||1/4", 5/16", 3/8"|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||1/8" NPT|
|Inlet Size||1/4", 5/16", 3/8" Barb|
|Outlet Size||1/4" , 5/16" , 3/8" Barb|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.