125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Street/Strip Carbureted Applications Compatible with Gasoline, Alcohol or E85
$254.95 Your Price
Starting at $23 a month with Learn More
- Gerotor design for smooth operation and durability
- Flows 125 GPH free flow
- Flows 110 GPH at 7 psi
- Powers engines from stock all the way up to 700 horsepower (Gasoline)
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- 3/8" NPT inlet & outlet fittings
- Black mil-spec nickel PTFE hard anodized billet base
- Show quality chrome 12v motor
- Profiled black powdercoated mounting bracket
- Laser engraved Holley logo & inlet/outlet markings
- Less noise than traditional vane pumps
- 6 1/4" tall
- Compatible with gasoline or alcohol
- Relay kit P/N 12-753 recommended
|Free Flow GPH||125|
|Free Flow LPH||473|
|Inlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Outlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black Anodized|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.