125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Street/Strip Carbureted Applications Compatible with Gasoline, Alcohol or E85
$215.96 Holleydays Price
- Gerotor design for smooth operation and durability
- Flows 125 GPH free flow
- Flows 110 GPH at 7 psi
- Powers engines from stock all the way up to 700 horsepower (Gasoline)
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- 3/8" NPT inlet & outlet fittings
- Black mil-spec nickel PTFE hard anodized billet base
- Show quality chrome 12v motor
- Profiled black powdercoated mounting bracket
- Laser engraved Holley logo & inlet/outlet markings
- Less noise than traditional vane pumps
- 6 1/4" tall
- Compatible with gasoline or alcohol
- Relay kit P/N 12-753 recommended
|Free Flow GPH||125|
|Free Flow LPH||473|
|Inlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Outlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black Anodized|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.