Holley Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly 6 Bolt Flange with VR Series Brushless Fuel Pumps
Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications 2150 EFI or 2400 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas, Race Gas, Methanol and E85*
$983.95 Your Price
Starting at $87 a month with Learn More
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- Designed to drop right into your existing 6 bolt flange fuel cell
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of 38 AMPS for the VR1
- Modules include a single VR Series Brushless fuel pump with two step controllers and harnesses.
|Flange Style||6 Bolt|
|Free Flow GPH||170 @ 13.8 Volts|
|Free Flow LPH||644|
|Inlet Size||8 AN O-Ring|
|Outlet Size||10 AN O-ring|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black|
|Single or Dual Pump||Single|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.