Holley Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly with VR Series Brushless Fuel Pumps
Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 4400 EFI or 4800 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas, Race Gas, Methanol and E85*
$1,899.95 Your Price
Starting at $168 a month with Learn More
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- Designed to drop right into your existing 12 bolt flange fuel cell
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of 38 AMPS for the VR2
- Modules include dual VR Series Brushless fuel pumps with two step controllers and harnesses.
|Flange Style||12 Bolt|
|Free Flow GPH||335 @ 13.8 Volts|
|Free Flow LPH||1250|
|Inlet Size||8 AN O-Ring|
|Outlet Size||10 AN O-ring|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.