32 GPH Holley Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI
Street Carbureted Applications Compatible with all fuels and fuel additives
$44.79 Holleydays Price
- 12 volt operation
- 4-7 psi operating pressure
- 32 gal/hr flow
- Good for up to 400HP naturally aspirated
- Reliable solid state design provides longer life
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- Compatible with all fuels and fuel additives (gas, diesel, blended alcohol, ethanol, e-85)
- Simple 2 wire hookup
- Self-priming and regulating
- 12” dry lift capable
- Quiet operation – 65db
- Great for carbureted trucks, cars, generators and agricultural equipment – also makes a great transfer pump
- Engineered and matched performance with Holley®, Demon®, Quick Fuel® and Edelbrock® carburetors(all trademarks are property of their respective owners. Edelbrock is a registered trademark of Edelbrock,LLC)
- Comes with fuel filter, fittings and mounting hardware
- Made in the USA
- Hose Barbs Fit 5/16" Fuel Hose
|Free Flow GPH||32|
|Free Flow LPH||121|
|Inlet Size||1/8 inch NPT|
|Max Pressure||7 psi|
|Outlet Size||1/8 inch NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.