32 GPH Holley Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI
Street Carbureted Applications Compatible with all fuels and fuel additives
$48.60 Your Price
- 12 volt operation
- 4-7 psi operating pressure
- 32 gal/hr flow
- Good for up to 400HP naturally aspirated
- Reliable solid state design provides longer life
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- Compatible with all fuels and fuel additives (gas, diesel, blended alcohol, ethanol, e-85)
- Simple 2 wire hookup
- Self-priming and regulating
- 12” dry lift capable
- Quiet operation – 65db
- Great for carbureted trucks, cars, generators and agricultural equipment – also makes a great transfer pump
- Engineered and matched performance with Holley®, Demon®, Quick Fuel® and Edelbrock® carburetors(all trademarks are property of their respective owners. Edelbrock is a registered trademark of Edelbrock,LLC)
- Comes with fuel filter, fittings and mounting hardware
- Made in the USA
- Hose Barbs Fit 5/16" Fuel Hose
|Free Flow GPH||32|
|Free Flow LPH||121|
|Inlet Size||1/8 inch NPT|
|Max Pressure||7 psi|
|Outlet Size||1/8 inch NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.