50 GPH Holley Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 12-15 PSI
Street, Agriculture, and Construction Applications Compatible with all fuels and fuel additives
$92.12 Your Price
- 60” Dry lift/ 12-15 PSI / 50 GPH
- Self-Priming and Self-Regulating
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, bio diesel, E85, blended alcohol and fuel additives
- Operating temperature range of -40F to + 180F
- UL Certified
- Meets Coast Guard Ignition Protection Test Requirements 33CFR183.410 and Fire and Thermo Shock Test Requirements 33CFF183.590
- Corrosion resistant over 100 hours of salt spray
|Free Flow GPH||50|
|Inlet Thread||1/8" NPT|
|Outlet Thread||1/8" NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.