32 GPH Holley Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI
Street, Agriculture, and Construction Applications Compatible with all fuels and fuel additives
$75.95 Your Price
- Mighty Mite fuel pumps provide coverage for all carburetor applications including cars, vans, light truck, and diesel engines as well as diesel lift pump applications (36” of lift) for the industrial, marine, agricultural and construction industries
- 4-7 psi at 32 GPH
- Reliable solid state design
- Self-priming, compact design with hardware and filter included
- Coast guard ignition test approved, internal check valve & positive shutoff valve
- Rated for -40 to 180 deg F.
- 12V can be used in reverse polarity (positive ground)
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel, blended alcohol, and fuel additives
- Good for up to 400HP naturally aspirated
- Hose Barbs Fit 5/16" Fuel Hose
|Free Flow GPH||32|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline / Diesel / E85|
|Inlet Thread||1/8" NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.