100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 900 EFI or 1050 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas*, Race gas, Diesel or E85
$362.95 Your Price
Starting at $32 a month with Learn More
- Billet aluminum construction for durability & good looks
- -8 an o-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.5” long x 3” wide x 2.75” tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline or diesel fuels
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
- Current draw at 43 psi and 13.5 vdc is 8.6 amps
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
|Forced Induction HP@43PSI||700|
|Forced Induction HP@60PSI||600|
|Forced Induction HP@8PSI||800|
|Free Flow GPH||105|
|Inlet Size||8 AN O-Ring - 3/4-16 SAE|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@43PSI||900|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@60PSI||800|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@8PSI||1050|
|Outlet Size||8 AN O-Ring - 3/4-16 SAE|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black Anodized|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.