160 GPH Quick Fuel In-Line Fuel Pump
Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 1600 EFI or 1800 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas* & Race Gas
$398.95 Your Price
Starting at $36 a month with Learn More
- Improved hot fuel handling
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.66” Long x 5” Wide x 2.5” Tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Twin pump design allows the use of both pumps simultaneously or independently - second pump can be activated on demand for power adders such as nitrous or boost
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs.
- Max Current draw is 28 Amps
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type
|Forced Induction HP@43PSI||1150|
|Forced Induction HP@60PSI||1050|
|Forced Induction HP@8PSI||1430|
|Free Flow GPH||160|
|Inlet Size||10 AN O-Ring - 7/8-14 SAE|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@43PSI||1600|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@60PSI||1330|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@8PSI||1800|
|Outlet Size||10 AN O-Ring - 7/8-14 SAE|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Red Anodized|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.