Electric Fuel Pump (Micro) - 2 PSI / 3.5 PSI - 28 GPH - Gasoline - for carburetor
Mr. Gasket MICRO ELECTRIC FUEL PUMPS are compatible with gasoline only. Solid-state worry free electronics. Eliminates vapor lock and flooding. Works well as a fuel transfer pump and makes a great stand-alone or booster pump
$41.09 Your Price
- Solid-state Worry Free Electronics
- Internal Pressure Regulating
- Universal Design Allows For Easy Installation
- No Diaphragms Or Mechanical Parts To Wear Out
- They Make An Excellent Fuel Transfer Pump
- Hose Barbs Fit 5/16" Fuel Hose
|Free Flow GPH||28|
|Inlet Size||1/8 inch NPT|
|Max Pressure||3.5 psi|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
- Mr. Gasket 12S and 42S fuel pump filter.$9.70Qty:
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.