140 GPH Black® Electric Fuel Pump
Marine Carbureted Applications Compatible with Gasoline, Alcohol or Methanol
$279.95 Your Price
Starting at $25 a month with Learn More
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow.
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive “Black” logo
- Compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- Flows 140 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 120 GPH at 9 psi
- Maximum pressure is 14 psi
- 3/8” NPT inlet and outlet ports
- Fuel pressure regulator is required (recommend Holley P/N 12-704 for gasoline & P/N 12-707 for alcohol)
- Motor draws only 4 amps current
- 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- Includes Fuel/vapor tube
|Free Flow GPH||140|
|Free Flow LPH||530|
|Fuel Pump Type||Electric|
|Inlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Outlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Silver|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.