130+ GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Street/Strip Carbureted Applications Fits Ford 289/302/351W V8s Compatible with Gasoline
$130.95 Your Price
- High output fuel flow
- Flows 130+ GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set from 7.5 to 9 psi
- Fuel pressure regulator is required (recommend Holley P/N 12-704)
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Redesigned high flow valves always ensure adequate fuel delivery
- Fuel body casting can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 3/8" NPT
|Application||Small Block Ford|
|Free Flow GPH||130|
|Free Flow LPH||492|
|Inlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Outlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.