200+ GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Race Carbureted Applications Fits Ford 289/302/351W V8s Compatible with Gasoline
$443.66 Holleydays Price
- Ultra HP series flow 200 GPH
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for durability & good looks
- Hard coat anodized for corrosion protection
- Fittings included; -10 AN inlet and -8 AN outlet
- Preset shutoff pressure of 10-11 PSI
- Bases are independently rotatable from the top for ease of installation
- Inlet and outlet are tapped 3/4-16 straight O-ring
- Requires a fuel pressure regulator
- Pump is completely rebuildable
- Intended for hard core strip use or is perfect for use in circle track classes
- Requires the use of a fuel pressure regulator such as Holley partnumber 12-704.
|Application||Small Block Ford|
|Free Flow GPH||200|
|Free Flow LPH||757|
|Inlet Size||10 AN Male|
|Outlet Size||8 AN Male|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.