200+ GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Limited to Stock on Hand - Race Carbureted Applications Fits Ford 289/302/351W V8s Compatible with Gasoline
$247.52 Clearance Price
- Ultra HP series flow 200 GPH
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for durability & good looks
- Hard coat anodized for corrosion protection
- Fittings included; -10 AN inlet and -8 AN outlet
- Preset shutoff pressure of 10-11 PSI
- Bases are independently rotatable from the top for ease of installation
- Inlet and outlet are tapped 3/4-16 straight O-ring
- Requires a fuel pressure regulator
- Pump is completely rebuildable
- Intended for hard core strip use or is perfect for use in circle track classes
- Requires the use of a fuel pressure regulator such as Holley partnumber 12-704.
|Application||Small Block Ford|
|Free Flow GPH||200|
|Free Flow LPH||757|
|Inlet Size||10 AN Male|
|Outlet Size||8 AN Male|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.