170+ GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Street/Strip Carbureted Applications Fits Small Block Chevy V8s Compatible with Gasoline
Your Price: $135.95
In Stock Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- High output fuel flow
- Flows 170+ GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set at 8 psi
- Fuel pressure regulator is required (recommend Holley P/N 12-704)
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Redesigned high flow valves always ensure adequate fuel delivery
- Fuel body casting can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations
- 8AN O-ring (3/4"-16 SAE) inlet & outlet ports
- Fittings "not" included
|Free Flow GPH||170|
|Free Flow LPH||644|
|Inlet Size||8 AN O-Ring - 3/4-16 SAE|
|Outlet Size||8 AN O-Ring - 3/4-16 SAE|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.