258 LPH In-Line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Street/Strip EFI Applications Compatible with Gasoline only
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Flows 43 GPH at 15 psi
- Draws 3.5 amps at 15 psi
- Will feed up to 400 horsepower throttle body efi unit (not intended for multipoint efi)
- Oe proven design
- Lightweight and compact
- 3/8" barbed fittings included
- Rubber isolator, mounting clamps and electrical hardware included
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
|Free Flow GPH||43|
|Free Flow LPH||163|
|Inlet Size||3/8 inch Barb|
|Outlet Size||3/8 inch Barb|
|Product Type||EFI Part|
|Pump Body color||Silver|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.