VR1 Series Brushless Fuel Pump w/Controller Quick Kit
Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 2150 EFI or 2400 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas, Race Gas, Methanol and E85*
$599.95 Your Price
Starting at $53 a month with Learn More
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of the VR1 is 19 AMPS and 38 AMPS for the VR2
- Holley also offers a complete line of fuel filters and fuel pressure regulators that are designed to work as a system with these pumps
|Free Flow GPH||170 @ 13.8 Volts|
|Free Flow LPH||644|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Silver|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.