480 PPH In-line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Street/Strip EFI Applications Compatible with Gasoline only
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Free Flow per/hr. = 80 Gallons / 303 Liters / 480 Pounds at 15 psi
- Free Flow per/hr. = 67 Gallons / 255 Liters / 404 Pounds at 45 psi
- Draws 5 amps at 15 psi
- Will feed up to 800 horsepower throttle body EFI units
- Will feed up to 700 horsepower multipoint units
- Will feed up to 600 horsepower forced induction multipoint units
- OE proven design
- Lightweight and compact
- Rubber isolator, mounting clamps and electrical hardware included
- 3/8" barbed fittings included
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
|Free Flow GPH||80|
|Free Flow LPH||303|
|Inlet Size||10mm x 1.0|
|Outlet Size||10mm x 1.0|
|Product Type||EFI Part|
|Pump Body Color||Silver|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.