190 LPH Universal In-Line Fuel Pump (Gerotor Style)
190 LPH In-Line Tank Street/Strip EFI Applications Compatible with Gasoline only
$98.06 Holleydays Price
- Flows 50 GPH at 40 psi
- Draws 10.5 amps at 40 psi
- Will support up to 350 horsepower
- OE proven design
- Lightweight and compact
- Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
|Free Flow GPH||50|
|Free Flow LPH||190|
|Inlet Size||10mm x 1.0|
|Max Pressure||85 psi|
|Outlet Size||10mm x 1.0|
|Product Type||EFI Part|
|Pump Body Color||Silver|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.