330 LPH In-Line Fuel Pump kit (Pierburg Style)
330 LPH Universal In-Line or In-Tank Fuel Pump Street/Strip EFI applications Compatible with Gasoline only
$401.95 Your Price
Starting at $36 a month with Learn More
- Flows 65 GPH at 40 psi
- Draws 12.0 amps at 40 psi
- Will support up to 500 horsepower
- OE proven design
- Lightweight and compact
- Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
|Free Flow GPH||87|
|Free Flow LPH||330|
|Max Pressure||130 psi|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Silver|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.