190 LPH In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Street/Strip EFI Applications Fits 1984-87 V6 Turbo Buick Regal/Grand National Compatible with Gasoline
$150.95 Your Price
- 190 LPH feeds up to 500 horsepower at 48 psi
- Proven gerotor design
- Compact enough to fit in existing hanger assemblies without modification
- Complete kit with all drop parts, accessories and installation instructions
- Inlet filter meets or exceeds original equipment specifications and provides improved filtration/durability
|Application||1984-87 V6 Turbo Buick Regal/Grand National|
|Free Flow GPH||50|
|Free Flow LPH||190|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Silver|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.