30 Amp Fuel Pump Relay Kit
$109.95 Suggested Retail
$98.72 Your Price
$98.72 Your Price
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
This Holley kit is intended primarily for those applications running an electric pump. The long wire runs in these kinds of installations can sometimes result in a voltage drop at the electric pump. Installation of this kit is good insurance that the fuel pump will be receiving full voltage from the battery. Holley P/N 12-753 can be used with any electric fuel pump, as long as the current load is not above 30 amps. It will work with 12, 16 and 24 volt systems and comes equipped with 12 AWG that provide extra current carrying capacity with minimal voltage loss. A 30 amp relay is included with a relay socket wired with extra long leads specifically designed to reduce the number of splices required. Quality insulated crimp connectors are provided to make necessary splices where required. Detailed installation instructions are included.
- Can be used with any electric fuel pump, as long as the current load is not above 30 amps
- Will work with 12, 16 and 24 volt electrical systems and comes equipped with 12 awg wires that provide extra current-carrying capacity with minimal voltage loss
- 30 amp relay is included with a relay socket wired with long leads specifically designed to reduce the number of splices required
- Quality insulated crimp connectors are provided to make the necessary splices, where required
- Detailed instructions included
|Component Type||Relay Kit|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
WARNING FOR 12-753: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.