HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass w/ Idle Bleed Fuel Pressure Regulator
Street/Strip Carbureted Applications Two Port Adjustable from 4.5 to 9 PSI with Idle bleed
Your Price: $109.95
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Adjustable from 4.5-9 psi for precise fuel pressure adjustments
- Constructed of billet aluminum with a black anodized base and clear anodize top for good looks
- Utilizes a idle bleed for precise control of idle pressure
- Used in systems with a return line back to tank
- One 3/8" NPT inlet, one 3/8" NPT outlet and one 3/8" NPT return (or bypass)
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Comparable and interchangeable with popular Holley® 12-803BP regulator
- Mounting bracket included
|Fuel Type||Gasoline / Diesel / E85|
|Inlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Outlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Pressure Range||4.5-9 PSI|
|Return Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.