Earls Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Hot Street/Race Carbureted Applications Two Port Adjustable from 4.5 to 9 PSI
$173.95 Your Price
- Adjustable from 4.5-9 psi for precise fuel pressure adjustments
- Constructed of billet aluminum with a black anodized base and clear anodize top for good looks
- Used in systems with a return line back to tank
- Use with electric pumps only
- (1) -10 an o-ring inlet, (1) -10 an o-ring outlet, (1) -8 an o-ring return
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Designed for use with the Earl's® Dual in-line fuel pumps or other high pressure pumps where return line is needed
- Mounting bracket included
|Fuel Type||Gasoline / Diesel / E85|
|Inlet Size||10 AN O-ring|
|Outlet Size||10 AN O-ring|
|Pressure Range||4.5-9 PSI|
|Return Size||8 AN O-Ring|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.