Dominator Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Hot Street/Race Carbureted Applications Two Port Adjustable from 4.5 to 9 PSI
$163.95 Your Price
- Adjustable from 4.5-9 psi for precise fuel pressure adjustments
- Constructed of billet aluminum with a black anodized base and clear anodize top for good looks
- Used in systems with a return line back to tank
- Use with electric pumps only
- (1) -10 an o-ring inlet, (1) -10 an o-ring outlet, (1) -8 an o-ring return
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Designed for use with the Earl's® Dominator™ in-line fuel pumps or other high pressure pumps where return line is needed
- Mounting bracket included
|Fuel Type||Gasoline / Diesel / E85|
|Inlet Size||10 AN O-ring|
|Outlet Size||10 AN O-ring|
|Pressure Range||4.5-9 PSI|
|Return Size||8 AN O-Ring|
- Hot Street/Race Carbureted Applications Two Port Adjustable from 4.5 to 9 PSI$168.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.