4.5-9 PSI Fuel Pressure Regulator - Carbureted
Sniper fuel pressure regulators are designed to adjust for fuel pressure requirements of various carburetors.
Not Available Online
- 3/8" NPT ports
- .220" (7/32") restriction
- Includes mounting bracket
- High pressure (4-1/2 to 9 psi)
- Chrome finish
- Not alcohol compatible
|Fuel System Type||Gasoline|
|Inlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Outlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Pressure Range||4.5-9 PSI|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.