Stock Replacement Fuel Tank-Stainless Steel
1964-1968 Ford Mustang
$299.95 Your Price
Starting at $27 a month with Learn More
- Stainless steel fuel tanks offer corrosion protection and good looks.
- Stock replacement fuel tanks are made to oem specifications for a great fit for your ride.
- They are a perfect companion when using our Holley Musclecar EFI modules or our Retrofit EFI Pump modules
- Tank sending unit lock ring is included
- Tank straps are not included
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|New Straps Included||No|
|Product Type||Fuel Tank|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.