Head Gasket - MLS - 454-502 Chevrolet Big Block Gen V/VI 1991-00
Multi-Layered Steel - 4.630" Bore
$84.70 Holleydays Price
- Manufactured from premium grade stainless steel and state of the art laser cutting
- Optimized sealing embossments seals extreme cylinder pressure
- Provides excellent stability and reduces cylinder bore distortion
- Proprietary polymer coating ensures the micro seal of engine coolant and oil
- Ideal for supercharged, turbo-charged, nitrous oxide and extreme commpression ratio engines
- For high-performance street, drag race and oval track use
|Application||Big Block Chevy|
|Compressed Thickness||.040 inch|
|Compression Ratio||Up to 16:1|
|Engine||Chevrolet Big Block Gen V/VI|
|Gasket Bore||4.630 inch|
|Product Type||Head Gasket|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.