Head Gasket - Performance - 283-350 Chevrolet Small Block Gen I 1957-91
Composition Head Gasket for Small Block Chevy, 4.150" Bore, .055" Compressed Thickness.
$15.31 Your Price
- Composition Style Head Gaskets
- Ideal for use in Daily Drivers, Muscle Cars and Street Rods
- Sold Individually
- Skin packaged – Suitable for Retail Display
- Economically Priced
|Compressed Thickness||.055 inch|
|Engine||Chevrolet Small Block Gen I|
|Gasket Bore||4.150 inch|
|Product Type||Head Gasket|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.