Mr. Gasket Header Gaskets - Aluminum-Layered
Fits 1958-1976 Ford 332-390 Big Block FE, Rectangle Ports
$28.60 Your Price
- Reusable header or exhaust manifold gasket set
- Conforms to and seals surface irregularities (warp)
- Will not shrink deteriorate or blow out
- Compresses to .060 creates tight leak proof seal
- Withstands Intense Exhaust Heat
- Manufactured from "dead soft" aluminum layers - .125" thick
- For high performance street, drag race and oval track use
|Collector Gaskets Included||No|
|Engine||Ford FE Block|
|Port Size||1.58" x 2.32"|
|Product Type||Header Gaskets|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.