Header Gaskets - Ferroglass Non-Asbestos - 406-427 Ford Big Block FE 1962-68 - 16-Bolt
Flowtech, Dead Soft P73 Ferroglass Non-Asbestos Material Header Gasket for 1962-1968 Ford FE Big Block 406-427 engines.
$14.85 Your Price
- Engineered for a precise, easy fit
- Manufactured of P73 Ferroglass non-asbestos facing material for long life
- Mechanically clinched to a perforated metal core for superior sealing and strength
- The inorganic filler system provides strong bolt torque retention properties
|Collector Gaskets Included||Yes|
|Engine||Ford Big Block FE|
|Gasket Line||P73 Ferroglass Non-Asbestos|
|Material||P73 Ferroglass Non-Asbestos|
|Port Size||1.38" x 1.80"|
|Product Type||Header Gaskets|
|Type of Component||Exhaust Gaskets|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.