Oil Pan Gasket - Molded Rubber - 361-440 Chrysler Big Block B/RB/Hemi 1959-1980
Fits: Dodge / Chrysler / Plymouth / Mopar B/RB Engines 361, 383, 400, 413, 426, 440 1959-'80 Gen II Hemi - 426 1964-'71
$31.46 Holleydays Price
- Molded Rubber w/ Steel Core & Torque Limiters
- Fits Big Block Mopar & 426 Hemi
- Thickness: .140"
|Engine||Chrysler Big Block B/RB|
|Chrysler Hemi (Gen II)|
|Oil Pan Gasket Material||Molded Rubber w/ Steel Carrier|
|One Piece Oil Pan Gasket||Yes|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Gaskets|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Rear Main Seal Style||Two Piece|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.