Flowmaster FlowFX Cat-back Exhaust System
2017-2020 Dodge Challenger R/T & T/A with 5.7L engine.
$1,015.95 Your Price
Starting at $90 a month with Learn More
- Large Aggressive 3.50-inch Black Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Quad Tips
- Scavenger Series X-pipe for Maximum Power and a Deep Unique Tone
- True Dual 3.00-Inch Mandrel-bent 16-gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- FlowFX "Straight-through" Performance Mufflers
- Includes Factory Style Active Exhaust Valves
- Mandrel-bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes all Necessary Hardware
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Deep Powerful Sound
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Mount Type||Uses Factory Hangers|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Sound Level||Aggressive / Moderate|
|Tip Finish||Black Ceramic|
|Tip Material||304 Stainless|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||3|
|Tubing Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.