Tall Block Chevy V8 Crank Trigger Distributor
Distributor designed for race applications using MSD Crank Trigger systems.
$301.95 Your Price
Starting at $27 a month with Learn More
- Must be used with an MSD Crank Trigger and MSD Ignition Control
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing for long life and high RPM stability
- Polished steel shaft with a QPQ coating for friction reduction
- Supplied with bronze gear for race cam applications
- Large diameter distributor cap to prevent spark scatter associated with high cylinder pressure engines
- Adjustable slip collar mounting flange for engines with modified deck heights
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and an extra long sintered bushing
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Designed to fit low in the block to clear firewall and intake combinations
|Distributor Type||Crank Trigger|
|Engine||Chevy Small and Big Block|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.