Chevy Crank Trigger Distributor with Black Crab Cap
Low-profile, black crab cap racing distributor.
$253.95 Your Price
Starting at $23 a month with Learn More
- Must be used with an MSD Crank Trigger and MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with small, low crab style distributor cap, rotor and bronze gear
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and an extra long sintered bushing
- Oversized polished steel shaft with a QPQ coating for friction reduction
- 0.500” taller for extra tall Chevrolet based engine blocks
- Adjustable slip collar for engines with modified deck heights
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base is designed for standard Chevrolet blocks
- Designed to fit low in the block to clear firewall and intake combinations
|Engine||Chevy Small and Big Block|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.