Chrysler 426, 440 Dual Sync Distributor
Pro-Billet Dual Sync EFI Distributors designed to work with Holley EFI, and other sequential EFI systems that support Hall Effect crank and cams sensor inputs.
$349.95 Your Price
Starting at $31 a month with Learn More
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Can be used to trigger popular TBI fuel injection systems
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Available for popular applications
- Comes with quality, race proven distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Shutter wheel is pinned and welded to distributor shaft for superior reliability
- Blank cap available for Coil-On-Plug applications
|Distributor Type||EFI Dual Sync|
|Engine||Chrysler 413, 426, 440|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.