Ford Bronze Distributor Gear
For Ford 351C, 351M, 400, 429, 460 and FE.
$48.35 Your Price
- Designed for camsafts requiring a bronze distributor gear
- Machined from AMPCO 45 aluminum bronze containing 5% nickel
- Special alloy creates high-strength gear teeth for less wear even with high-volume oil pumps
- Kit includes rolled roll pin for excellent strength and gear break in lubricant
|Product Type||Distributor Gear|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.