Ford 289-302 Dual Pickup Pro-Billet Distributor
For racing, must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition.
$372.95 Your Price
Starting at $33 a month with Learn More
- Dual magnetic pickups are placed 180° apart to provide a complete redundant ignition system for racing applications
- Must be used with an MSD 6, 7, 8, or 10 Series Ignition
- Supplied with Cap-A-Dapt distributor cap and rotor
- Will not accept a vacuum advance canister
- Steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
|Distributor Type||Magnetic Pickup|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.