Chevy Tall Deck Dual Sync Distributor
Pro-Billet Dual Sync EFI Distributors designed to work with Holley EFI, and other sequential EFI systems that support Hall Effect crank and cams sensor inputs.
$349.95 Your Price
Starting at $31 a month with Learn More
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Can be used to trigger popular TBI fuel injection systems
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Available for popular applications
- Comes with quality, race proven distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Shutter wheel is pinned and welded to distributor shaft for superior reliability
- Blank cap available for Coil-On-Plug applications
|Distributor Type||EFI Dual Sync|
|Engine||Chevy Tall Deck|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.