Midget DIS-2 Programmable Race Ignition
A programmable ignition specifically for use in Midget racing.
$785.95 Your Price
Starting at $70 a month with Learn More
- Plot two timing curves ranging from 800-15,000 rpm in 0.1 degrees increments
- Program a start retard to ease cranking
- Select a rev limit from 2,000 – 15,000 rpm in 100 rpm increments
- A battery monitor circuit shows real time battery voltage and a low voltage time percentage
- Switch between two timing curves as track conditions change during a race
- Universal set of 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires for the Midget racers.$64.69Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.