MSD 6CT PRO Circle Track Ignition
Circle Track Racing Ignition featuring a quick reset high RPM recall.
$374.95 Your Price
Starting at $33 a month with Learn More
- MSD’s smoothest rev limiter yet! Won’t upset the chassis and easy on parts
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Records highest RPM the engine turned for last 20 minutes of run time
- Highest RPM recording can quickly be reset with an external momentary switch
- Easy setup of features with three rotary dials on the face of the unit
- Built-in Start Retard adjustable in 0⁰, 10⁰ or 20⁰ increments for quick, easy starts and extend starter life
- LED display shows rev limit, highest RMP turned, cylinder select, start retard, battery voltage and can be set to tach mode
- Full delivery of spark energy down to 6 volts battery supply
- Highly efficient, low current draw for extended battery life
- Fully potted housing to stand up to demanding race conditions
- Single plug-in connector for clean wiring
- Works on 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines
- Reverse polarity and overheat protection provide ultimate reliability
|Current Draw||0.8 Amps per 1,000 RPM|
|Dimensions||7.89"L x 4.00"W x 1.87"H|
|Primary Voltage||535V w/ Blaster Coil / 550V w/ HVC Coil PN 8250|
|RPM Range||12,000 RPM|
|Secondary Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||135mJ w/ Blaster Coil / 150mJ w/ HVC Coil PN 8250|
|Spark Series Duration||20° Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||6 to 18 Volts|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.