MSD 6ALN Ignition Control
Extreme duty 6ALN can handle the harshest racing environments, includes a built-in rev limiter.
$360.95 Your Price
Starting at $32 a month with Learn More
- Multiple spark, capacitive discharge ignition control
- Supplied with 3,000, 6,000, 7,000 & 8,000 RPM Modules
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
- Programmable for 4, 6, or 8-cylinders by cutting red/blue wire loops
- 110 millijoules per spark up to 15,000 RPM
- 470 primary voltage output to coil
- Accepts breaker points, amplifier and magnetic pickup trigger inputs
- Works on 12 - 18 volt electrical system
- Multiple sparks for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation
- Built-in Soft Touch Rev Control is adjustable with RPM Modules
- Clear plastic base plate for easy tech inspection
- Circuit board is encased in a clear two part silicone elastomer
- 6-pin Weathertight connector, mandatory for NASCAR use
- Designed for circle track racing with NASCAR mandated connectors and clear epoxy potting compound for vibration protection
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.