Power Grid Power Module - Red
When connected to the Power Grid it will data log all the functions including Time from Launch, time or rpm of activation and deactivation.
$417.95 Your Price
Starting at $37 a month with Learn More
- Takes the place of 4 electromechanical relays
- Built-in overcurrent protection, no fuses needed
- 80 Amp capacity, 4 channels rated up to 20 Amps each
- Each channel is controlled via input wires or as programmed in the MSDView software
- Can be used stand alone or with MSD Power Grid PN 7730
- Trigger signals can include power, ground, temperature, or time
- Data Acquisition available when used with MSD Power Grid
- Available in Red (P/N 7764) or Black (P/N 77643)
|Product Type||Power Grid|
- Must be used with the Power Grid PN 7730 or PN 77303 only.$495.95Qty:
- Makes for quick adjustments for changing track conditions.$190.95Qty:
- Harness Adapter for PN 7730 to Digital-7 Programmable 12 pin harness.$118.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.