Wide Band O2 For Power Grid
This module provides valuable air/fuel ratio data to your MSD Power Grid, data logger or air/fuel ratio gauge.
$184.46 Holleydays Price
- Plug-n-play with MSD Power Grid
- Easy set-up! No free air calibration required
- Completely sealed unit for durability in race environments
- Bosch 4.9 oxygen sensor
- 0-5v output to run an air/fuel gauge or data logger
- Dual-color LED provides on board diagnostics
- Multiple modules can be used on a single Power Grid
- Data logs air-fuel ratio and heater voltage
- Fuel Calibration Options for gasoline, methanol, ethanol, E85, propane and diesel
- Custom Fuel Calibration option can be programmed by user
|Product Type||Power Grid|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.