MSD Power Grid Dual NTK Wide Band O2 Module
A dual channel air-fuel ratio (AFR) system designed to interface with the Power Grid (PN 7730) to monitor and record the AFR of internal combustion engines.
$559.95 Your Price
Starting at $50 a month with Learn More
- Plug and Play Power Grid module
- Works seamlessly with additional MSD Wide-Band O2 Sensor Modules
- No setup or calibration required (Free Air Calibration is optional for added precision)
- Can be expanded to operate with a second sensor MSD PN 2268
- Fully potted and sealed unit with Automotive-Grade connectors
- 0.5-4.5V Analog Output Voltage for a gauge or data acquisition
- LEDs to monitor system operation and health
- High speed data acquisition when used with the Power Grid Controller (PN 7730)
- Back Pressure Compensated AFR's when used with the optional Exhaust Pressure module
- O2 sensor, wiring harness and bung kit used to add the secondary monitoring channel to the NTK Wide Band O2 Module part number 7766.$165.95Qty:
- Replacment wiring harness for Sensor 2 of the NTK Wide Band O2 Module part number 7766.$45.95Qty:
- Replacment wiring harness for Sensor 1 of the NTK Wide Band O2 Module part number 7766.$45.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.